Apple, Walnut and Raisin Overnight Oats
Prepare your breakfast in just minutes the night before and wake up to a delicious no-fuss yogurt treat every day!
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Resting Time: 8 hours
- Makes: 2 servings
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup Danone Vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ cup oatmeal flakes
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- ¼ cup walnuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp. raisins
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- A pinch of cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix the milk with the yogurt and maple syrup.
- In another bowl, mix the oatmeal flakes with the diced apple, crushed walnuts, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Fill two glass jars by alternating the yogurt mixture and the apple mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, garnish to taste with nuts, raisins, diced apples and oatmeal.