Salmon Poke Bowl
Think out of the bowl – there are so many great ways to use your favourite Danone yogurt, like in this delicious smoked salmon dish.
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Makes: 1 serving
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup brown rice
- ¼ cup Danone Plain yogurt
- A bit of miso, rice vinegar, to taste
- In a bowl, combine miso with rice vinegar and yogurt. Set aside.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, blanch the edamame for 2 minutes, cool and drain.
- Place the rice in a bowl, garnish with edamame, avocado strips and slices of smoked salmon. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve.
Other Good Recipes
Cream of Pepper Squash, Ginger and Yogurt Soup
- Preparation: 45 minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Makes: 4-6 servings