Real. Simple. Good. We think that’s how food should be. This Danone yogurt is made with no added sugar, fresh milk from a small network of local Canadian farms and 100% natural source ingredients. Goodness comes naturally.
NO ADDED SUGAR
We’re proud of each and every ingredient we put in our yogurt, so you can feel good about your food.
Simple, 100% natural source ingredients you can pronounce:
- Real fruit puree is just real fruit, smooshed for flavour
- Whole milk makes awesome yogurt
- Milk protein concentrate makes our yogurt super smooth
- skim milk powder combined with milk protein concentrate gives our yogurt a smooth texture
- Tapioca starch keeps our fruit yogurt good longer
- Water helps tapioca starch do its job
- Active bacterial cultures turn fresh milk into yogurt
- Lemon juice concentrate keeps flavours extra fresh
- Natural flavour gives our yogurt a kick of fruity flavour
- Natural colour preserves the colour of our yogurt
This Danone yogurt has
no added sugar, just real fruit.
Because we believe
nature is sweet enough.
Our yogurt has a natural fruit flavour that’s not too sweet, just simply delicious.
Discover our products
FRESH MILK FROM CANADIAN FARMERS WE KNOW
Our yogurt is made with fresh milk sourced from a small
network of farms in Saguenay—Lac-Saint-Jean, Quebec
We’re proud to partner with Nutrinor Cooperative, which shares our values of providing
quality products, supporting community and improving sustainable farming practices.
The milk we use is
traceable back to the farms it came from,
Working with Nutrinor Cooperative allows us to follow
fresh milk from the farms to your spoon.
Why is tracing our fresh milk important?
- 1Because we care about where our milk comes from.
- 2When you buy this Danone yogurt, you’re getting 100% Canadian-made dairy that meets the highest quality standards.
- 3Tracing our milk by sourcing from farmers we know allows us to share on ways to improve sustainable farming practices.
Why is sustainable farming important?
Agriculture impacts economic development, climate change, water scarcity and biodiversity loss. Sustainable farming helps protect the economy and the planet for future generations.
Empowerment of farmers
Empowerment of farmers
PROUDLY SUPPORTING BREAKFAST CLUB OF CANADA
Giving back by giving kids a healthy start.
Danone Canada is proud to be a founding partner of the Breakfast Club of Canada (BCC). For more than 20 years, the BCC has been nurturing children’s potential by giving them access to a healthy breakfast in an environment that allows their self-esteem to grow and flourish.
For every 12 cups of our new Danone yogurt you buy, we donate one Danone product to the Breakfast Club of Canada.
Donating time and resources.
At Danone Canada, we also believe strongly in the importance of giving time to support the BCC.
DANONE CANADA IS PROUD TO BE THE LARGEST CONSUMER-FACING B CORP™ IN THE COUNTRY
B Corps™ use the power of business to drive social and environmental change. Certified by the nonprofit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency, we measure how our practices impact our employees, our community and the environment, so we can truly embrace our future as one, unified Danone that aspires to be known for making a positive change to build a healthier world through food.
What is a B CorpTM ?
IT’S A CERTIFICATION
Like fairtrade or organic or LEED, but for the whole company
IT’S AN APPROACH
A better way to do business – better for workers, communities and the environment
IT’S A COMMUNITY
A community or practice to increase our individual and collective impact
IT’S A MOVEMENT
A global movement of people using business as a force for good
Meets the highests standards of verified performance, transparency, and accountability